Labels

Friday, February 15, 2013

FROZEN Coconut Oil Chapstick

FROZEN Pure Coconut Oil!
This coconut oil lip balm is awesome, super cheap, pure and so healthy for you!
We all know the ingredients in some lip balms are disgusting.
Lately, I've been reading a lot about the health benefits of coconut oil,
here is a GREAT blog post filled with a loads of additional information.  
Recipe:
Empty out a old lip balm tube and fill it with
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.... the end!
It's THAT simple
I think coconut oil works like a dream, much better than
ANY other lip balm we have ever tried, especially this winter!
The best part is, I keep it in the FREEZER!!
If you haven't ever frozen your lip balm, 
you don't know what your missing, trust me!

Bonus, I ALWAYS know where it is......





All images on this blog are not to be copied or reproduced without my written consent. Thank you!

No comments: