Labels

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DIY Quick & Easy Bathroom Redo

I love that I have an "on suite" bathroom... Feels so grown up feeling in our new home.
BUT, the icky red/cream tile & all that gold HAD to go.... we wanted to do the peel & stick tile for the flooring as we did in the Sunroom. (blog post coming about that project!)
I also read how you can re-paint that glaring gold shower edge any color you want.
 Shower edge paint redo:
Step one- Paint first with "GLOSSY SURFACE PRIMER"
Step two-Paint over with ANY paint you want!
(I recommend GLOSSY finish.... looks better I think.)

We then spray painted all the fixtures an "oil-rubbed bronze" color...
Then we installed the peel & stick tile on the floor.

Super quick, $30 flooring makeover that made SUCH a difference! 

BEFORE & AFTER!!!

2 comments:

Julie Halter said...

You did a GREAT job. That looks like two different bathrooms!

Julie Halter said...

You did a great job. It looks like two different bathrooms. I like that you changed out the handles on the cabinets!