Labels

Friday, October 5, 2012

Walking in moments of delight

Our last home was way off the road so we had to GO somewhere to take a family walk and now our new home is right near the road. We often take walks in the evening when my husband comes home from work. I just love the moments captured in these pictures....

During most of our walks our precious Lily falls fast asleep...
These moments are the sweetness of life.
Perfect family time.

“Her pleasure in the walk must arise from the exercise and the day, from the view of the last smiles of the year upon the tawny leaves and withered hedges, and from repeating to herself some few of the thousand poetical descriptions extant of autumn..."
Jane Austen, Persuasion  

2 Corinthians 6:16 
As God has said: “I will live with them and walk with them, 
and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

No comments: