Labels

Monday, February 13, 2012

Nachooooos!!!

One of my very favorite lunch creations are NACHOS!! 
My whole family loves them and each of us create our own versions.
Bellas version of choice is:
Chips, Corn, Black beans, Peas covered with Cheese. 
My version of choice is: 
Chips, Sweet Peppers, Corn+Black Beans(total protein), Cheese, Sauteed onions & Taco Seasoning (Trader Joes has the most delish Taco Seasoning). 
Place everything in the 350degree oven on my awesome new kitchen toy a SILPAT... everyone needs to go buy one ASAP! Heres a link
Cook for abt 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

After it comes out of the oven top with Guacamole & Sour Cream
My husbands fave version is everything I do sans the Guac & Sour Cream but add BBQ sauce.


Thats the fun of Nachos, its so versatile... add whatever you want, be creative!!
Your everyday lunch will become a much happier event after you master the art of nachos!!


No comments: