Labels

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines Amour!!

I love Valentines Day & I've been looking forward to it for weeks!!
Breakfast comes first......  


<3 ice with red food coloring!
Put them in white milk, 
as it slowly melts it turns the milk 
pink. Big winner with my 5 year 
old princess.
Heart shaped pancakes and I attempted bacon in hearts :)































Projects of all kinds through out the day.
Then we had our 3rd annual Family Valentines Dinner & Tea Party.
This was out 1st Valentines tea party!!!
This is our 3rd Vday Tea party/dinner.
(We moved the table into the living room 
just to change it up a bit)
Now I need to be honest,
I think this was the tastiest meal I have ever made! 
Steaks wrapped in beef bacon. Asparagus Risotto. Garlic Bread. Caprese Salad.



Dessert was fruit in dark chocolate fondue and hot tea!

After dinner we opened gifts!!! 
Ever year I give Bella a purse on Valentines day.
Daddy did GOOD this year with gifts! 
Butterfly wings and polka dot rain boots!


Sweet adorable Bella on her 1st Valentines!
Still sweet, still adorable Bella on her 5th Valentines!

My TWO gorgeous valentines this year!
Probably the best part of the night was "toasting" eachother and with each toast we took turns telling each person why we loved them.

We had a beautiful day. I hope you all had a great Valentines with the ones you love!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



 


No comments: