Labels

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome Lily Pearla!!!

 LILY PEARLA IS HERE!!!
Our 2nd beautiful daughter was born the morning of 12-26-11! She weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 22 inches long. We are LOVING every moment, she is such a peaceful & happy baby.
We decided to use a midwife and have a home birth with Lily, as we did with Bella! I am so blessed to have had a short labor and delivery, less than 3 hours start to finish. 
Brandon and I are really big on the importance of names with great meanings.
Lily - Pure & Beautiful.
Pearla - Precious.
My pure, beautiful, precious girl is such a gift to us and I am beyond grateful!
 

Look at this face and those chubby kissable cheeks!!!

I prayed for my whole pregnancy that Bella would be a precious big sister and adore her little sister, that is exactly what has happened!! She hasn't had ONE moment of jealousy or anything accept a profound love for her little sister. I am so thankful for this. It is a complete joy for me to see this unfold each day! It keeps making me cry, haha!
Bella is incharge of giving me diapers when I need them and picking out what Lily wears each day. If I ever get a diaper myself and she sees me, she gets so upset... "Mommy thats MY job!" :) 

 
Glory to God for this perfect, beautiful blessing in our lives!! 

No comments: