Labels

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some snapshots of our life these days....

Just some stuff we've been up to... No fancy blog article just some pictures of our life. Being a visual learner, sometimes pictures are better than words. :)

My fave food right now!! (oh & yes its the cooked kinda sushi for this prego)
Bella plays in this every day!! So fun!
HAHA! My silly girl!
Marshmallow creations! (If you cant tell its a tent, campfire, marshmallows and hotdogs LOL!)
My current fave drink!! Heres why... LINK
Just me and my hubby :)
We rode the tractor down to the end of the driveway to watch the big tractor mow the field across the street and drink our smoothie for bfast. :) Then we mowed our own yard together. I love each and every moment with Bella. I am so grateful for her and that I get to stay home with her each day and make all these memories!

No comments: