Labels

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easy, Painless Omelets!

I really like to make Omelets but it ALWAYS a disaster to clean! Can anyone relate to that? Its a mess!! I ran across a recipe, a few days ago, where you make the Omelet in a zip lock bag!! Brilliant right?! So here is how you do it..... (Oh SO fun for kids!! and clean up is a snap!)

 First you need a precious lil cutiepie to help!

 I broke a couple eggs into a baggie and Bella smashed them up with her hands. Then add whatever ingredients that you want. I added basil, cheese, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes! DELISH!

 Then you drop it in boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. Then open the bag and out rolls a perfect omelet!!!  No mess, no added oil or butter, NO CLEAN UP! 
WIN! WIN! WIN!

1 comment:

Jonna said...

That is SO cool! I'm so trying it next time.