Labels

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Forts!!!!!


Seriously, didn't everyone LOVE building forts as a kid?! Am I still a kid if I build them all the time with Bella? We've built many o' forts in the last few years but this one takes the cake, it's huge! Ha! This guy was constructed Wednesday morning and its still up..... it fills most of our living room! Sometimes you just have to throw a "clean & straightened house" to the wind and have a some fun, regardless of the mess it creates!! Its a design combo of sheets, blankets, safety pins, nails (it's ok, our walls are barnwood, you cant tell!), curtains & a couch!

Babies & bed? Check... Snacks and drinks? Check... Books? Check... Blankets and Pillows? Check.
The lamp inside the fort.... big deal! As a kid, I vividly remember that if I could have a light IN my fort, somehow this meant the fort I had made was a REAL fort! ha!




What a delight to CREATE things for my girl.... 

Create memories. Create spaces of joy & safety. Create fun & learning. Creating LIFE.
This is my daily JOY!

Revelation 4:10-11  "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."


No comments: