Labels

Sunday, December 26, 2010

WHITE CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas was so special.... it was the 1st white Christmas day in YEARS! We keep singing the song White Christmas by Bing Crosby, I am proud to say that my 4 year old sings right along with us!!
 

The 26th (day after Christmas) was my favorite this year, it was so peaceful and calm and all we did was play all day with every one of our new toys (grown ups included!). 
It has been snowing all day today, so naturally we all went outside and made an adorable tiny Christmas sailor snowman.
 Then got crafty and made a snow lady bug, whom we affectionately name Holly the Christmas snow ladybug!!!
Food coloring in water makes excellent spray snow paint!
Rocks for spots
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Emily said...

A belated Merry Christmas to you Hannah! So happy y'all had a White one!!! yay!!

I just wanted you to know that I mentioned your blog on my blog (www.dreamsoffrippery.blogspot.com) so if for some reason you don't want it public like that, please let me know!

Joy said...

i LOVE the lady bug and "spray paint" idea!!! genius!