Labels

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Girl as a Kangaroo

My favorite thing Bella wore as baby were those wonderful, footed, soft n snuggly, zip up jammies!! Aren't they everyones favorite baby clothes, though?! I would leave her in them all day, every day which caused 24/7 snuggling, obvious this is a wonderful thing. :o)
 A couple days ago, I was making my bi monthly stop at a really nice consignment store, there on the rack my eye caught this precious 4T Footed PJs! Bella jumped with joy and I just grabbed it! Clearly HAD to buy the physical memory of my Bella as a newborn. It fit perfectly! Quickly, she found out it could be used in other ways too than just PJs...... namely: A Kangaroo Pouch!









KANGAROO POUCH BELLA!  CAN YOU GUESS WHATS INSIDE?



WAH-LAH! Ju-Ju's in there! 
HaHa! She's so happy abt her pouch! 
This lil Kangaroo is still my everyday snuggly baby, just like when she was weeks old!

No comments: