Labels

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Adventure #2


Fall Adventure #1 was great! Now onto Fall Adventure #2! It doesn't take much incentive for me to race off on an Fall Foliage hunt, with my girl! One of my dreams is a trip to New England on a Fall Foliage extravaganza! While I know that will happen someday soon, my own stomping grounds have a pretty beautiful display all their own! Here is my Middle TN Fall! 
Armed with some essentials:
(& a full tank of gas)
The best camera ever!

My best lil adventure buddy!
The perfect fall treat

"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
       the whole earth is full of his glory."Is. 6:3
Beautiful Downtown Franklin

 
Found the Natchez Trace bridge lookout! Ive lived here my whole life and never found this lookout!
 


My own beautiful Backyard..... Fall Adventure #3 is already in the works... stay tuned!


1 comment:

Joy said...

SOOOOO fun!!! such great memories!!